cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Brosich <abros...@ogs.trieste.it>
Subject Exception handling doesn't work
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:12:44 GMT

Strange thing.
I'm trying to enable exception handling in a sitemap.
I wrote the selector section and the handle-errors section just after
the last pipeline.
No exception is handled.
Another sitemap with the same selector and handle-errors sections works
fine.

So the question is: what can prevent error handling to work?

In the sitemap I use the cform and authfw. Some matches are protected.
I'm not testing authentication exceptions. These are all intercepted.
I tried to fire many exceptions like
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException, java.sql.SQLException or
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.InvalidContinuationException.

Thanks in advance

Alberto

P.S.
Cocoon 2.1.11-dev