cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: logging with C2.2
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:32:12 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski a écrit :
> Sébastien Geindre pisze:
>
>> hi everybody !!
>>
>> a dummy question about log4j in cocoon 2.2
>>
>> I need to add logger to my class, and to class of library i use in a
>> transformer.
>> The only log4j.xml file is in target/rcl/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon
>>
>> I could modify it, but when i jetty-start, the log4j.xml file is
>> regenerated
>> How is it possible to add logger to this generated log4j.xml file ?
>>
>> i try customLog4jXconf properties in rclwrapper.properties, but it is
>> also regenerated...
>>

> What do you mean by customLog4JXconf properties? I'm the one struggling with Cocoon's
new logging
> (I've little bit behind the development in this area for some time) so if I come with
something new
> I'll share my experience.
>
> I'm sorry for not being much helpful.

my only question is : how do you log in cocoon2.2 ??

  i use the reloading classloader plugin, customLog4JXconf [1] is an
optional parameter of cocoon:rcl, but i realize it has nothing to do
with cocoon itself, just with the maven plugin project. i was lost. i am
still lost.

my question is still open : ho do you log in cocoon2.2 ???

[1]
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/maven-plugin/1.0/rcl-mojo.html#customLog4jXconf

<http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/maven-plugin/1.0/rcl-mojo.html#customLog4jXconf>

--