cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Writing your own Ajax components in CForms
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:36:07 GMT
Kamal Bhatt pisze:
> Hi,
> I would like to write some Ajax based components in CForms. However, I
> don't really follow the code (and Dojo). Does anyone have any resources
> on writing Ajax based components in CForms?

Could you elaborate on your plans and needs? Do you plan to write full custom widget?

AFAIK you don't need to care that much about AJAX when developing new Forms widget. Most of
the
tedious work of handling AJAX is done by CForms.

If you give more details I'll try to write some list of things you need to do.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski