cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Compiled XSLT
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 00:03:30 GMT
There is no such thing as "secret" Java. JAD can convert Java classes
into pretty readable code.  You can use an obfuscater but even then
someone determined could still figure it out.  I imagine some folks
would argue that XSLT is already obfustacted. ;-)

Actually, since Cocoon can already run the cached compiled stylesheets
it shouldn't be that hard to get it to use them in the first place.