cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Brosich <abros...@ogs.trieste.it>
Subject How to write a session with writeDOMsession transformer and access it?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:31:18 GMT

I'm trying to do a kind of exception handling in an authentication
pipeline. It contains 2 ldap queries and 1 sql query.
I decided to use the writeDOMsession transformer to save the exceptions
information (xml fragments generated with xsl transformers) in a session
and access it later from a parameter selector in the sitemap.

I have two problems:
1) the writeDOMsession transformer doesn't work. I find the following
error in the log:

DOMSessionTransformer: WriteSessionTransformer: no session object

How can I create a session object? I tried using a session action
without success and I didn't find any useful sample.

2) when I'll be able to write a session, how can I access its content
from the sitemap? With session input modules?

Thanks in advance

Alberto