cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Gauthier - INSERM SIRH <philippe.gauth...@tolbiac.inserm.fr>
Subject Re: .DOC and .PPT modifying
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:25:02 GMT
Hello Luiz,

It's probably because of the line breaks within the "w:binData" node, my
original file didn't contain any line breaks.
I added them for reading purpose only, and my mail client would have add
some ramdomly anyway.

You can use flowscript to get base64encoded data from a binary image
file and then alter your xml files.
Since I have axis with my cocoon package I use the class
org.apache.axis.encoding.Base64.

Regards,

Philippe

Philippe Gauthier