cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hanne Moa <hanne....@uninett.no>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 - Webapp without blocks
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:37:08 GMT
Hugh Sparks wrote:
> I don't know if I'll every get around to publishing my
> work, but I have written a series of examples that
> demonstrate exactly one major cocoon component at a
> time, excluding all (possible) others. I developed them over the
> past seven years out of necessity as a personal reference.
> Now they all need to be converted to run with Cocoon 2.2.

Oh, please do publish if you have them in an electronic format! There
are lots of people who still need good examples for 2.1.x too you know,
besides, we could have a competition: "convert this example so it works
on 2.2" :) Eternal glory for the winner (who made it work first) and
happiness for all the rest of the world... We could do an "example of
the week"-thing.

HM