cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: Tabs and CForms
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:38:32 GMT
Hi again,
 I had a play with Ajax and tabs. I am not happy that all elements are
on the screen at the time, but I can leave with it for now (thanks to Ajax).

However, I have discovered that problem with tabs and validation [1]. I
disagree with the assertion that the fix for this is to create a
ft:validation-error, that just hides the underlying problem. I think the
proper solution is to turn off ajax when doing a full submit. I was
wondering if anyone had any ideas how to do this? I tried to change the
DOM structure and set the ajax attribute on the form to false on the
click of the submit. This had less than optimal results.

So I guess my question is how do you to tell CForms to resubmit the
whole form?

Thanks.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=117269621604981&w=2

--