cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Gorzala <marc.gorz...@quinscape.de>
Subject Re: Problem with my Wiki-Account
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:49:08 GMT
Hi Joerg,
> The default place for maintaining Cocoon documentation (which is more
> official than the wiki) is Daisy at
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/. What the better place is is
> hard to say and depends much on the kind of your addition.

I think, the wiki is the place for all new docs, from which we don´t
know whether it should come into the official docu or not. Am I right?

> But you actually logged in? Do you see your name in the right upper
> corner? Do you have cookies activated? I don't think we have much
> control over the wiki. I guess it's administered by the Apache
> infrastructure team.
I must have been some sick yesterday. Some hours before, I turned of
cookies in my browser. Thank you very much for your help.

> Joerg

Marc

--
QuinScape GmbH                     Marc.Gorzala@QuinScape.de
Wittekindstraße 30                 Tel. : 0231 / 53 38 31 604

Geschäftsführer:
Thomas Biskup                  	Sitz Dortmund
Dr. Norbert Jesse              	HRB 14740
Dr. Gero Presser               	Amtsgericht Dortmund

*** DocScape - Vollautomatisches Print-Publishing auf höchstem Niveau ***