cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem with my Wiki-Account
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:14:14 GMT
On 10.10.2007 15:09 Uhr, Marc Gorzala wrote:

> i just discovered the cocoon wiki ( http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ ) As
> i wanted to add some information, i created an account by entering my
> First and Lastname, my Password and my emailadress.

The default place for maintaining Cocoon documentation (which is more
official than the wiki) is Daisy at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/. What the better place is is hard
to say and depends much on the kind of your addition.

> As i received the Email, i tried to log in. I tried to log in (my First
> name concatenated with my Last name?) and the password in entered in the
> Create Profile Form, because i got a Hashed Passwort emailed to me.
> The effect of doing so, was that i was forwarded to the UserPreference
> Page.
> When i than leave this page, by either saving the Settings i get a
> message that a Username already exists, and when i leave that page by
> clicking onto another wikipage, i got logged out.
> I donĀ“t believe that there is already Username "Marc Gorzala", because i
> would not have gone through the registration "process".

But you actually logged in? Do you see your name in the right upper
corner? Do you have cookies activated? I don't think we have much
control over the wiki. I guess it's administered by the Apache
infrastructure team.

Joerg