cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to access cocoon object from javascript scriptAction?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:56:26 GMT
On 10.10.2007 13:51 Uhr, Josh2007 wrote:

> I use request.getSession() instead of objectModel.session and replace
> objectModel.session.setAttribute("stream", stream) with
> session.setAttribute("stream", stream) and it works.

Just to complete the picture ... The manager is only for retrieving
Cocoon components, not for the environment stuff. The latter you have to
get from the object model. For the session it would have been something
like
Packages.org.apache.cocoon.environment.ObjectModelHelper.getSession(objectModel).
But getting the session from the request is good as well.

Joerg