cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon web cache
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:04:09 GMT
On 03.10.2007 11:45 Uhr, rossella wrote:

> I developed a portal using cocoon (i love cocoon :-D). Now i need to
> configure something that can help to caching pages....
> Do you now something about this question?
> Do you know if cocoon support web caching and in which way???

What exactly do you understand by "web cache"? Cocoon provides
sophisticated techniques for caching. They might not be documented that
well but have been explained repeatedly on the users list, especially by
Ard Schrijvers.

So if you search the users list archives or just post this message to
the users list (which I actually do by answering it to the users list)
you will get better results than on the dev list.

Joerg