cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobia Conforto <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject Re: SendMail & smart host (was sendmail)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:39:20 GMT
Peter Sparkes wrote:
> I have to use a Smart host, "smtp.bytemark.co.uk".  Please is it
> possible to use a Smart Host with sendmail and if so how.

You didn't say whether you're using the Sendmail Transformer, the
Sendmail Action, or another thing entirely.

Here is how you can configure for the first two.  Notice that the
transformer wants "smtphost", while the action wants "smtp-host".

<map:transform type="sendmail">
    <map:parameter name="smtphost" value="smtp.bytemark.co.uk"/>

<map:act type="sendmail">
    <map:parameter name="smtp-host" value="smtp.bytemark.co.uk"/>

Tobia