cocoon-users mailing list archives

From thomas908 <anshulkayas...@hcl.in>
Subject Process multiple XML files
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:46:07 GMT

Please help me find a solution to this problem. The requirement I have is
something like this:

1. We have, as an input, XML files ranging from 20-400MB which we need to
process.
2. A series of XSLTs (12 in number) need to be applied on these XMLs to
process them (XML to XML transformation). Output of first XSLT will be input
of second, output of second will be input of third and so on.
3. These XMLs need to be imported in an XML Database (eXist)

We have to automate this process.
I have written some Java code, which does the following
1. Applies XSLs on XML
2. Stores the processed XMLs in eXist database

But for big XMLs I keep on getting OutOfMemory Exceptions. Is there a better
approach to do this?
Will Cocoon be of any use in this?