cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Josh2007 <josh070...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get same function as java loadDocument(cocoon:/your.pipeline) in javascript flow?
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 19:44:04 GMT

Hi all,

I would like to load a pipeline in my flowscript.
There's a function for that in java: document =
loadDocument(cocoon:/your.pipeline);
I can't figure out which way will provide me the same result in javascript.

Actually, I need to get the result of a stream generation and xsl
transformation in my flowscript for further processing.
For now, I didn't find any solution in the previous posts.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Josh