cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: CForms event - display javascript confirm dialog?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:01:47 GMT
Hi Robin,

Thanks for the advice.  I hope you don't mind another question.

Is it possible to implement a dojo dialog box in Cocoon 2.1.9?  This is new
to me so if you could point me to an example that would be great!

Thanks again,

gary

  _____

From: Robin Wyles [mailto:rob@robinwyles.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 4:35 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: CForms event - display javascript confirm dialog?

As you probably realise window.confirm() is a client side JS function so
can't really be used in conjunction with CForms events. What I've done
successfully in the past is to put the confirm dialog contents in a hidden
<ft:group/> and use custom styling to render it as a visible dojo dialog
box. The event that should trigger the confirmation can simply set the
<ft:group/> to active.

Cheers,

Robin