cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugh Sparks" <h...@csparks.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 - Webapp without blocks
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:08:40 GMT
> Not sure about the second part of your question, but the first part
> has already been answered by the developers:
> http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=119202260922881&w=4
> so I guess the tutorial you refer to (URL??) is out-of-date.

That posting refers to mounting  a block at root "/".
I understand that process. I'm trying to build a webapp, not a block.

The question I'm asking is if it is possible to build a webapp that
has a website of it's own, without having dependancies on blocks.
A webapp is the thing you get by executing:

    mvn archetype:create  \
        -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon  \
        -DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-webapp  \
        -DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0-RC3-SNAPSHOT \
        -DgroupId=myplace.com  \
        -DartifactId=simpleWebapp

Thanks for trying,