cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: xhtml serialization and form textarea
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:09:27 GMT
Hi Peter,

The XMLSerializer closes all elements which leads to an unwanted result in case of textarea,
script and some other elements that browsers can't handle when closed. You can make your own
XSL that imports the cforms XSLs and override the template of the textarea. An other option
is to use org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XHTMLSerializer. You may have to use the
latest 2.1 branch code of this block, some issues have been fixed in the code the last few
months.

Jasha Joachimsthal

---------

Hippo