cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: recommended way to keep local config modifications separate from Cocoon distributions
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 01:21:06 GMT
On 27.09.2007 18:17 Uhr, Lars Huttar wrote:

> I see a lot of questions and bug reports about 2.2; but I suppose that's
> to be expected from a mailing list.
> Was there ever an announcement of 2.2RC1 being released? (I see a lot of
> discussion about it on the dev list, up to July 2, but I don't see an
> announcement.)

No, there was never an announcement, mainly because of the lacking
documentation. The reasoning for this probably reads: people that are
aware of 2.2 RC1 by following the dev list also know about the lack of
the documentation and get things done either on their own or with help
from the dev list. Other people might just have been to upset or
frustrated with RC1.

Joerg