cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: forms with ajax and cinclude
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:31:05 GMT
cocoon.erard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've another problem in my application.
>
> I've extracted a piece of my form template in a separate xml to have a module that can
be reused.

> With this include Iinclude the commented part into my template.
>
> In the form I enabled ajax, and when I have Errors while the validation this errors aren't
shown
 > in browser for the included part. The rest is working.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
>
> <include:include src="cocoon:/part/checkCustomerData" />

> <map:otherwise>
>             <map:generate type="jx" src="pages/forms/{1}_template.xml"/>
>             <map:transform type="cinclude" />

So looking at the order of execution here... first you have your JX
generator, which processes all the ft:* elements.  And then you cinclude
another set of ft:* elements, but it's too late for them to be
processed!  I think that explains what you're seeing.

You might be able to achieve what you want by removing the cinclude step
and using a jx:import of the same URI in your template.  That should
pull in the external content and process it as JX at the same time.