cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: Javascript Source File can not be directly loaded
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:46:25 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

as Felix & Co. have pointed out, this is a problem with IE, but it may
occur with Firefox in some special cases, too. At least when you're
using unholy JSP documents.
Having two lines in server-side HTML code:
    1   <script type="text/javascript" src="tools.js"/>
    2   <script type="text/javascript">do something</script>
then the second line wasn't called or available. Following
solved/worked-around my problem:
    1   <script type="text/javascript" src="tools.js">return void;</script>

Weird, but...

Bye,
Florian

swenzky@krypthonas.de wrote:
> Hi there,
> i´ve since a few days much more problems with Javascript and Cocoon then ever...
>
> When I trying to read a local or remote Javascript Sourcefile in my XSL Context to use
them on client side for particular dutys, i getting only a screen with my html elements without
my logical part of Javascript.

> My Reader is orderly registered and read the whole Javascript File as well. I getting
no one produced Error to my logfiles in this time.