cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Javascript Source File can not be directly loaded
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:47:46 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
> swenzky@krypthonas.de schrieb:
>> Hi there, i´ve since a few days much more problems with Javascript
>> and Cocoon then ever...
>>
>> Example(in this case there is in test.js a function named "test"
>> and within of them an alert invocation ):
>>
>> <xsl:template match="body">

> I had simular problems. What helped in my case was to have a starting
>  and ending tag for script like

Yes, that's exactly it; Internet Explorer in particular will ignore
everything after a <script> tag if it is not closed with a </script>
tag.  Using the XML-style closing <script/> will not work.
http://www.phpied.com/ie-script-tag-problem/

Please note this has nothing to do with Cocoon in particular but is
simply a browser issue.