cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javascript Source File can not be directly loaded
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:29:42 GMT
swenzky@krypthonas.de schrieb:
> Hi there,
> i´ve since a few days much more problems with Javascript and Cocoon then ever...
>
> When I trying to read a local or remote Javascript Sourcefile in my XSL Context to use
them on client side for particular dutys, i getting only a screen with my html elements without
my logical part of Javascript.

> My Reader is orderly registered and read the whole Javascript File as well. I getting
no one produced Error to my logfiles in this time.

> Example(in this case there is in test.js a function named "test" and within of them an
alert invocation ):

> <xsl:template match="body">

>  <script src="test/test.js" language="Javascript"/>
>  <script>test();</script>

I had simular problems. What helped in my case was to have a starting
and ending tag for script like

 <script src="test/test.js" language="Javascript">
  <!-- Dummy text -->
 </script>
 <script>test();</script>

Felix