cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Applet & Cocoon
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:39:27 GMT
This is exactly the problem.

Harald, your matcher is for the class file, not the signed JAR file.
Since the class file cannot be signed by itself, no security permissions
are available.

 I am guessing that your cocoon-generated HTML that references the
applet or object tag does not have an "archive" attribute or parameter,
but that the static HTML does.

I'd suggest removing the class files from availability through Cocoon
altogether, to make sure the same mistake doesn't happen again. Just
make the JAR file available.