cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Raphaël Piéroni <raphael.pier...@aql.fr>
Subject [cocoon2.2] Exception when starting from JonAS484 or Tomcat5523
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:08:55 GMT
Hi Guys,

I got the folowing exception when deploying my cocoon webapp in tomcat
or in jonas.
I must admit having no clue to solve this problem, maybe my nabble and
google search where not with the correct keywords.

So here comes the exception.
In advance, many thanks for any help

Regards,
Raphaël

2007-09-10 15:02:21,851 ERROR [jonas Main] (ContextLoader.java:205) -
Context initialization failed

bean with name 'org.apache.cocoon.processing.ProcessInfoProvider'
defined in URL
[jar:file:/E:/Programs/JONAS_4_8_4/work/webapps/jonas/single/ma/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-core-2.2.0-RC1.jar!/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-core-applicationContext.xml]:

Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
org.aspectj.weaver.reflect.ReflectionWorld$ReflectionWorldException:
warning can't determine implemented interfaces of missing type
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContextFacade
 [Xlint:cantFindType]

Caused by:

org.aspectj.weaver.reflect.ReflectionWorld$ReflectionWorldException:
warning can't determine implemented interfaces of missing type
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContextFacade
 [Xlint:cantFindType]

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.reflect.ReflectionWorld$ExceptionBasedMessageHandler.handleMessage(ReflectionWorld.java:163)

    at org.aspectj.weaver.Lint$Kind.signal(Lint.java:276)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.MissingResolvedTypeWithKnownSignature.raiseCantFindType(MissingResolvedTypeWithKnownSignature.java:198)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.MissingResolvedTypeWithKnownSignature.getDeclaredInterfaces(MissingResolvedTypeWithKnownSignature.java:76)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.ResolvedType.getDirectSupertypes(ResolvedType.java:64)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.JoinPointSignatureIterator.findSignaturesFromSupertypes(JoinPointSignatureIterator.java:164)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.JoinPointSignatureIterator.hasNext(JoinPointSignatureIterator.java:69)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.patterns.SignaturePattern.matches(SignaturePattern.java:287)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.patterns.KindedPointcut.matchInternal(KindedPointcut.java:106)

    at org.aspectj.weaver.patterns.Pointcut.match(Pointcut.java:146)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.internal.tools.PointcutExpressionImpl.getShadowMatch(PointcutExpressionImpl.java:235)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.internal.tools.PointcutExpressionImpl.matchesExecution(PointcutExpressionImpl.java:101)

    at
org.aspectj.weaver.internal.tools.PointcutExpressionImpl.matchesMethodExecution(PointcutExpressionImpl.java:92)

    at
org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJExpressionPointcut.getShadowMatch(AspectJExpressionPointcut.java:305)