cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Creating and using RTF files with FO
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 06:14:35 GMT
Bertrand

I will look again but, no, I do not remember seeing it there.
Pity - I never realized that it was just a minimal implementation.

Where I would find the future development plans (if any)
for jfor?

Derek

On 9/7/07, Derek Hohls <dhohls@csir.co.za> wrote:

> ...On my machine, formatting of blocks work fine, but formatting of table-cells
> does not, despite what the spec says.   Perhaps I am missing something
> really simple?...

Did you compare with the examples mentioned in my last message?

If what you're using is not used in those examples, chances are that
it's not implemented, as those examples were created to demonstrate
everything that was implemented in jfor (which is quite far from the
full XSL-FO spec).

-Bertrand