cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: How to mask input from user in inputfield
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 14:38:22 GMT
Hmm. That's why many people don't even bother with
the first 11 items on your list - straight to PHP and Apache!

(what do we say to them .... yes, our apps look like they are
doing the same thing but WE had to learn much, much more
to get them going ... sorry - its been a long hard day and
Cocoon is being a b*** to me at the moment! I still am a
captive to the Butterfly-in-Waiting!!)

>>> Robby Pelssers <robby.pelssers@agp.nl> 2007/09/07 04:19 PM >>>
Hehe...

Trying real hard to but did you ever think of what this means:
Expert in
*Xslt
*DTD
*XMLNS
*javascript
*java
*cocoon forms
*sitemaps
*generators/transformers/serializers
*ant
*maven
*jetty/tomcat
*apache
*...

And the list goes on and on.  For now I am satisfied with good knowledge
of some areas and basic knowledge of the others

Lets see what the future holds.

Cheers,
Robby