cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clearing specific parts of a cache
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 14:34:20 GMT
Derek Hohls pisze:
> Grzegorz
>
> I hear what you are saying; so then why is Cocoon not handling /
> reflecting changes in the files that have been made - surely I should
> not need to add extra code to an application for something that is
> part of normal operations - or are you implying that Cocoon is *not*
> set up to detect changes in certain kinds of files and so the web
> developer must track the changes through the application?

Let's be more specific. You have a problem with reloading of flowscript files, right?
Do you want this reloading enabled because of normal course of development or do you want
to have
reloading because you want to update your application on production server and do not want
restart server?

As I mentioned earlier, reloading of flowscript files is controlled by "javascript.reload-scripts"
property that should be set to true. Check your settings, please. If it still does not work
you
might want to try touch a sitemap (just to change last modification date of sitemap.xmap file)
that
reference your flowscript files. Reloading of sitemap should cause reloading of flowscript,
too.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski