cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Flowscript error on production server
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:29:44 GMT
On 07.09.2007 8:17 Uhr, Derek Hohls wrote:

> Running Cocoon 2.1.8 - I have an application that works fine
> on my local PC and on a test server.  When I deploy to a
> production server, I get a surprising error when I try to
> access a javascript flow routine.
>
> The log file has this entry:
>
> FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter: Function 'main' must have no declared arguments!
> Use cocoon.parameters to reach parameters passed from the sitemap into the function.

> function main(funName) {
> }

It should be easy to track down the differences between two machines.
I'd guess it's not the same Cocoon version.

And changing your flowscript code as recommended should work:

function main() {
   var funName = cocoon.parameters["funName"];
}

The reason for this change was that the order of the parameters (when
having more than once) is just too likely to break.

Joerg