cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Creating and using RTF files with FO
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:34:31 GMT
Bertrand

I am struggling with setting table-cell attributes - they just do not seem
to work.  Attached are two files, based on the test/samples files from the
site below.

On my machine, formatting of blocks work fine, but formatting of table-cells
does not, despite what the spec says.   Perhaps I am missing something
really simple?

Thanks
Derek

On 9/6/07, Derek Hohls <dhohls@csir.co.za> wrote:
> ...Does anyone here have any experience with creating RTF files,
> using the FO/jfor approach?...

Yes - I wrote the original jfor code a looooooooooong time ago, it was
quite limited at the time.

I haven't followed the latest developments in FOP, but you might want
to look at the original jfor XSL-FO samples at

  http://jfor.cvs.sourceforge.net/jfor/jfor/samples/cocoon/

These were created and tweaked taking into account jfor's limitations,
so they are a good overview of what works. Stuff that's not in those
samples probably isn't implemented (or wasn't in the jfor times, again
I'm not sure about the status in FOP).

HTH,
-Bertrand