cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Holmes <mhol...@uvic.ca>
Subject Odd image problem
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:50:54 GMT
Hi folks,

Using Cocoon 2.1.10, with this matcher in my sitemap:

<map:match pattern="**images/*.jpg">
   <map:read mime-type="image/jpeg" src="images/{2}.jpg"/>
</map:match>

When I access the URL of one of the images in Firefox, it downloads the
image to my temp directory and opens it from there (so the URL bar shows
file:///[temp_folder]...). When I access it through IE7, it shows me the
image directly from the server (so the address bar shows http://...).

Can anyone suggest why this might be happening? It's as if the server
isn't telling the browser what the mime type is properly, so Firefox is
downloading the file and opening it locally.

Cheers,
Martin