cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alan Menant" <alan.men...@gmail.com>
Subject Many i18n transformations in sitemap
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:00:11 GMT
Hello,
I was looking for a way to apply many i18n transforms in a pipeline.

Here is my catalog definition :

<map:transformer name="i18n" src="
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer" logger="sitemap.i18n">
                  <catalogues default="keyin">
                     <catalogue id="login" name="login" location="i18n" />
                     <catalogue id="keyin" name="keyin" location="i18n" />
                     <catalogue id="search" name="search" location="i18n" />
                     <catalogue id="buttons" name="buttons" location="i18n"
/>
                     <catalogue id="home" name="home" location="i18n" />
                 </catalogues>
                 <untranslated-text>untranslated text</untranslated-text>
                 <cache-at-startup>true</cache-at-startup>
</map:transformer>

On my home page, I need to internationalize elements that are in both home
and buttons catalogs. I tried may ways to do this :

<map:match pattern="home">
    <map:generate type="jx" src="pages/home.jx"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheet/layout.xsl" />
    <map:transform type="i18n" />
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

But each time, I get either buttons or home elements traducted (from only
one catalog).
Is it possible to apply two or more i18n transformations in a match ? Maybe
by specifying explicitely which catalog to use ?

Alan