cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "warrell harries" <warrell.harr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Novice question
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:14:18 GMT
Hi,

This request is somewhat vague. Cocoon is designed to process XML. I would
suggest keeping your XML and using the the XSL and SQLTransformers to update
the database and possibly write your own Custom transformer to implement
whatever behaviour you require to be triggered. However, you are likely to
find that using existing components will do what you require. We can't be
sure unless you are more explicit in your requirements.