cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: CInclude POST (by Payload)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:08:17 GMT
Sorry for the 'quiproquo' !! ;)

It seems that dom serialization ommit namespace declaration...
So i put them back in the transformer...bad design ...but it works now.

My wfs web service needs this several namespace...

I'll check the C2.2 solution with servlet service bloc.

Sébastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV
sebastien.geindre __at__ meteo.fr