cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: CInclude POST (by Payload)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:12:39 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Before trying C2.2 implementation with servlet bloc and servlet service
transformer, i try to use your WSProxy transformer.

In the transform method, protected org.w3c.dom.Document
transform(org.w3c.dom.Document document), it seems that the variable
document has lost all it namespace.

my xml data starts like that :
<wfs:Transaction
  xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs"
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
  xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"
  xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
  xmlns:wims="http://www.flysafe-eu.org/wims"
  version="1.1.0"
  service="WFS">

and when i log document, i have this :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wfs:Transaction xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" service="WFS"
version="1.1.0">

have you remark that point ?

Sébastien.

Andrew Chamberlain a écrit :
> Hi Warrell,
>
> That's a useful tip.  Looks like a good solution if we stay with 2.1.10.
>
> I've got a couple of options now, so will take a look and make a call.
>
> Many thanks for your help,
>
> Andy
>
> warrell harries wrote:
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> I had a similar need for this sort of component when invoking SOAP
>> Web Services from Cocoon. I took the WebServiceProxyGenerator code
>> and adapted it to be a Transformer. I had to change one of the
>> headers to include the SOAP method but apart from that it is pretty
>> much unchanged. Please find the code attached.
>>
>> The pipeline that uses this transformer would contain the XML that
>> you want to send to your Service; the Transformer will send it and
>> return to the pipeline the response from the Service.
>>
>> I hope this is what you were looking for.
>>

>> On 29/08/2007, *Andrew Chamberlain* <andyc@comsine.co.uk
>> <mailto:andyc@comsine.co.uk>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi All,
>>
>>     Just wondering if anyone can help.  As part of a service I'm
>>     constructing, I need to send an XML request to an external service by
>>     HTTP Post.  For this, I'm looking at using the CInclude
>>     transformer, but

Sébastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV
sebastien.geindre __at__ meteo.fr