cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: C2.2 mvn dependencies
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:38:29 GMT
S├ębastien Geindre pisze:
> hi all,
>
> i try to mirgate my C2.1 application to C2.2
>
> when i use cforms, i understood that i need to  :
> - connect my block with the CForms block (i do not use ajax)
>    <servlet:connections>
>        <entry key="forms"
> value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
>      </servlet:connections>
>
> The quesion is to i need to make dependencies in pom.xml maven config
> file  ?
>
> when i jetty:start , i have this error :
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'fr.meteo.advanced.block': Cannot
> resolve reference to bean 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet' while
> setting bean property 'connections' with key [forms]; nested exception
> is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No
> bean named 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet' is defined
Connections are used to wire up servlets together (you are wiring forms
servlet to your block's servlet). However, before doing that you need to
add forms jar to classpath. That's what exactly Maven takes care of when
you add forms-impl dependency to your pom.xml.

Short answer is: yes, you need to add it to pom as well.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski