cocoon-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject C2.2 mvn dependencies
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:12:42 GMT
hi all,

i try to mirgate my C2.1 application to C2.2

when i use cforms, i understood that i need to  :
- connect my block with the CForms block (i do not use ajax)
    <servlet:connections>
        <entry key="forms"
value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
      </servlet:connections>

The quesion is to i need to make dependencies in pom.xml maven config
file  ?

when i jetty:start , i have this error :
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'fr.meteo.advanced.block': Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet' while setting
bean property 'connections' with key [forms]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean
named 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet' is defined

thank you !

--
S├ębastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV