cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@openbluelab.org>
Subject Re: Circular references with servlet service in C22
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:20:45 GMT
I'm ok with you about circular dependencies. They are bad practice and
must be avoided. But if I could save my time and concentrate on bugs
which are important for my work, I would prefer. Then, I could come back
later on this new architecture constraints.

I'm just realizing that moving from C21 to C22 will take more time, even
if it's for a better world ;-)

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret,