cocoon-users mailing list archives

From thuertas <tugdual.huer...@aql.fr>
Subject cocoon and ".betwixt" files
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:46:42 GMT
Hi,
I have a problem with the BetwixtTansformer and cocoon utilisation.
 From an xml file, I want to create the javabeans. In order to do that,
I have 2 ".betwixt" files that make the matching between the xml and the
javabeans.

During the JUnit tests, the parsing and instanciation of the javabeans
is good. But if I run my tests through cocoon, these elements are not
parsed (it's like there was no instance of my beans in the xml).

Do I must specify to cocoon the location of my ".betwixt" files? Do I
must specify in the rcl.properties my files inclusion (I use maven)?

thanks,

tugdual