cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: images in svg not serializing as jpeg
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:29:03 GMT
Yes, and not really (as you will have seen from the archives;
this is pretty much a FAQ).

You need to find a way to insert the path into the image href
when creating the link.  It should not be that hard with Cocoon.

>>> "Lincoln Mitchell" <lincoln@interfaces-n-creatives.com> 2007/08/09 02:14
PM >>>

How do I create a jpeg from an SVG which has reference to a relative
external image?
In previous posts I read that you can't write...
xlink:href="image.jpg"
... because the path CAN'T be relative. Is this true?

Any workarounds?

Linc