cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GT2007] ANN: The 6th Cocoon GetTogether, Rome, October 2007
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:06:12 GMT
Hi Gianugo,

Gianugo Rabellino pisze:
> The Apache Cocoon community is proud to announce the sixth  edition
> of the Cocoon GetTogether, the main annual gathering of current and
> future Cocoon users and developers. Do mark October 3th through 5th
> down on your calendars, and get ready for a trip to beautiful Italy.
> The Cocoon enthusiasts will be waiting for you to join the party in
> beautiful Rome!
>
> During this event, you'll have a unique chance to meet and intermingle
> with fellow Cocoon hackers, to hear what's hot and what's not, and to
> get your hands dirty with some real on-site Cocoon coding. Alongside
> the presentation program, there'll be an exhibition of companies with
> Cocoon-based or related products and services.
>
> During the traditional Hackathon, developers and users will team up to
> discuss the Cocoon internals and work side by side on current Cocoon
> issues.
>
> It's definitely worth coming to the Hackathon if you really want to
> know what the inside of Cocoon is all about! Following a tradition of
> participation with other Open Source communities, the Hackathon will
> be open to any group of Open Source enthusiasts: feel free to crash
> the party and enjoy getting together with fellow Open Source
> developers and users.

I'm wondering about "crashing the party" and seeing all of you. I've never participated in
such
event and have *no* idea about costs. I have already seen some information on Cocoon GT's
site but
it was rather general and did not include any amounts of money needed.

Gianugo, could give some rough number of euros needed to feel comfortable in Rome. It really
can be
approximation because I want to get an idea if it's affordable for me.

Thanks.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski