cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Variables/attributes in CForm/Ajax/Jexl
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:00:45 GMT
Dev at weitling pisze:

> My personal Hydra looks like this:
>
> - The "form" variable is available in the flow as well as in the
> template, but not in the definition. At the latter place I have to go
> via event.source.form.

I think it is not that big deal, isn't it?

> - When I have access to the variable "form", I should also have access
> to any variable defined in the flow e.g. myCat. So no need to go via
> set/getAttribute.
> - My ${}'s in the template are either in the second run (Ajax) not
> evaluated or are filtered and therefore not redisplayed in the browser.
>
> The last point is heavy weight for me. Hm, I could circumvent it by
> doing without Ajax, but it's soooo cool.

Does suggestion from Jason helps you already or there is still a problem?

I must admit that I lost "big picture" and forgot what exactly you want to achieve. Could
you remind us?
It would be much easier to suggest solution.

> Shouldn't that be Grszegorsz then? :-)

I don't know, being Pole it's quite obvious for me how to pronounce Grzegorz ;-)
I would pronounce 'Grszegorsz' differently thant Polish Grzegorz. I could write my name as
Gżegoż and from pronouncing point of view there
would be no difference. Actually my name is not that hard, what about Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz
or Andrzej Stypiczyński? :-P
Ok, I believe that there are other languages with strange  pronunciation, only most English
names happen to be quite simple. :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski