cocoon-users mailing list archives

From johnson <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: how to change skin by flowscript
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 08:31:31 GMT
I'm designing a portal, with various layout according to the serverName.

you can use

000.mobilink.tw & 888.mobilink.tw to see the different.

my problem:

1. I can't set the skin to another according to the different serverName.

2. I set the cocoon.xconf like that:

<aspect type="xslt">
<parameter name="style"
value="{portal-skin:skin.basepath}/{request-param:keyword}/styles/row.xsl"/>
</aspect>

it's work, but when the form in portal submit, the request-param:keyword
loss. the url became http://mobilink/c/p/portal the parameters disappear!

3. I try to use session-attr to replace request-param, But I don't know
how to initial session-attr before portal run.

4. I can use the serverName to solve it! but I've another necessity to
use the same serverName mobilink.tw/c/p/_000 & mobilink.tw/c/p_888 to
represent different site.

can you give me your advice!

Best Regards

johnson