cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: access remote jpg
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:38:32 GMT
On 03.08.2007 5:41 Uhr, Lincoln Mitchell wrote:

> Is it still worth looking into doc type / content type header. Will that
> potentially allow me to use cocoon to show the images?

As Tobia found out it's the referrer header they seem to check, so I
don't see how you can mimic it. It is a pure client side issue as I
guessed. When you visit the saved HTML you don't have this header and
their server allows you to access the image. When the HTML is served by
Cocoon the image request gets set the referrer header to your server -
and access to the image is blocked.

What you probably can do is to make the request to your Cocoon server
and let Cocoon grab it for you with a reader from the remote server.

Or you just clarify with your content provider for which referrers the
image access is allowed.

Joerg