cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Valentin Jacquemin <jacquem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon against jdk 6
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:23:33 GMT
Thanks to all for your help.

I follow these steps to build my cocoon-BRANCH_2_1_X that I don't
downloaded from the svn but from archive.

After the download I put 3 more libraries in the classpath
(xalan-2.7.0.jar,xercesImpl-2.9.0.jar,xml-apis-1.3.04.jar) in the
JAVA_HOME\lib\endorsed directory.

Then I modified a copy of the blocks.properties to include all blocks
beside the jcr block that cause a compilation failure.

After that I ran build clean and build webapp. I copy the new build in
my webapp directory under tomcat and try to launch the cocoon context
and at that moment I got the error shown before.

Did I something wrong?