cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cocoon against jdk 6
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 02:42:28 GMT
I might be wrong but this error really does not look like being caused
by a broken JDK. It points to a misconfiguration of Cocoon instead -
however it could happen. Valentin, can you decribes the steps you tried
to build your Cocoon. From what I understand you use a recent checkout
of the 2.1 branch?

Joerg