cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Krishna, Hari \(FTT-CInternet\)" <HKris...@Templeton.com>
Subject ********HELP ME Beginer in Cocoon********
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:39:30 GMT
Hi all,
    I am a new bee to cocoon and please let me know where can I get some
good articles,tutorials for beginners like me about Cocoon.

Regards
Kris

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Christophe Kermagoret [mailto:jck@openbluelab.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:23 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Multiple RCL locations with Eclipse

Hi,
I'm trying to use Eclipse to debug my cocoon app.

In my Jetty6 configuration, I have the following configuration :

    <New id="cocoon" class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
      <Arg><Ref id="contexts"/></Arg>
      <Arg>/opt/src/openbluelab/myBlock1/target/rcl/webapp</Arg>
      <Arg>/</Arg>
    </New>

How to indicate various rcl locations, so updated files are used ?

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret,
OpenBlueLab Technological Leader

http://www.openbluelab.org
http://forge.openbluelab.org
http://wiki.openbluelab.org
http://demo.openbluelab.org

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.