cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Josh2007 <josh070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dojo and Cocoon Ajax libraries don't load when in use with Chiba XForms filter
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:52:57 GMT

I finally found the solution. It was not a big deal actually.

I just modified Chiba default stylesheet html4.xsl.

Instead of loading Dojo resource from Chiba, I load Dojo resource from
Cocoon by switching from:
<script type="text/javascript"
src="{concat($contextroot,$scriptPath,'dojo-0.4/dojo.js')}">&#160;</script>
to:
<script type="text/javascript"
src="{concat($contextroot,'/_cocoon/resources/dojo/dojo.js')}">&#160;</script>

Josh