cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lincoln Mitchell" <linc...@interfaces-n-creatives.com>
Subject RE: MathType 2 jpg
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:39:26 GMT
Thanks for the reply but I can't yet fill in the blanks. You say:
> create the binary file, name it as .zip, unzip it and you have a
> windows meta file.

I assume you can do this all via the sitemap some how?
I found that 2.1.10 has a zip Source example. However, the example is about
getting test.xml from the external zip file...
      <map:match pattern="zip/test.xml">
        <map:generate src="zip:test.zip!/test.xml"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
...and I need to generate from the wordml code:
<w:binData w:name="wordml://08000001.wmz...

Can this all be done from the site map?
If so I imagine I will need to generate from a xml fragment (if that's the
right term) somehow.
Am I on the right track?

Thanks very much for the help.

Linc