cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Franziska Witzani" <franziska.witz...@e-tecture.com>
Subject AW: CForms requiered field message
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:30:20 GMT
You can change this value by providing an I18n-catalogue with id=”forms”.

But afaik you can then only define one standard-message like “This is a required field.
Please fill it out!”

Regards, Franzi

  _____

Von: Markus Kratz [mailto:markuskratz@googlemail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. August 2007 11:18
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: CForms requiered field message

Hi,

is there any possibility to change the CForms message key for required fields from "general.field-required"
to a key depending on the widget, something like "mywidget.field-required"?
After the translation I need messages like "Please fill out field a", "Please fill out field
b" and so on.

Best regards,
Markus